Eid Prayer at 6601 Bradley BLVD 8:15 AM.
Taraweeh Prayer at Bethesda Downtown
Following location is dedicated for 5-times Prayer.
7805 Old Georgetown Rd Suite-212, Bethesda, MD 20814
Fajr: 6:15 AM
Dhur: 1:30 AM
Asr is not yet scheduled
Magrib: 5 minutes after Sunset
Isha and Taraweeh: 9:00 PM
The facility is at second floor (Suite 212) between St Elmo Ave and Cordell Ave.
Please access through the garage. Not through Old Georgetown Road.
1. The best parking arrangement is getting AMPM Monthly Permit from Montgomery County. You can buy online for $20. Click Here. AMPM Permit should cover Fajr, Magreb and Isha prayers.
2. All street parking is free until 9AM in the morning .
3. Otherwise short term parking is $1.25 per hour.
4. All street and garage parking are free on weekends and on Holidays.
5. If you need assistance in acquiring AMPM permit please speak to Br Ahmed. Br Ahmed is the Director of the facility.
We have a few social media presence. But be part of Whats App group to get most upto date info. Text 301-706-0739 if you want to part of Whatsapp group.
Following location is for Jummah. Enter through GreenTree Road
6601 Bradley BLVD, Bethesda, MD 20817
Every Friday Khutba starts: 1:30 PM
(Premises shared with Bradley Hills Presbyterian Church)
*** Plenty of parking in a beautiful environment; three Abrahamic faiths (Muslim, Christian, and Jewish) praying under the same roof!
The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination. "
(All) people are a single nation; so Allah raised prophets as bearers of good news and as warners, and He revealed with them the Book with truth,